Conveyor and Motion Monitors
The Belt Boss 1100 joins the current line-up of belt boss units. This latest unit has been developed for the customers who want expanded capabilities never before offered or available in our other Belt Boss controllers. The Belt Boss concept has been proven by customer acceptance and repeat purchases over the past 20 years. The Belt Boss family provides superior protection for conveyor belts as well as the all important belt availability time especially when included in the Pyott-Boone Mine Boss monitoring system. For a sophisticated controller, the unit is not intimidating to personnel that must learn the indicators and how to troubleshoot the conveyor status.
The Model 1100 can be installed in belt configurations that include load sharing or tripper drives and can effectively control Variable Frequency Controlled Drives.
Based on price and simplification for belt starter applications, operators should not overlook the belt boss as a high precision alternative to more expensive and complex PLC systems. The 1100 is proof enough that PBE intends to continue offering superior products to meet our customers' requirements, while maintaining production and controlling production costs through modern electronic monitoring and control systems.
For customers who want to expand their present belt boss monitoring capabilities, simply disconnect the unit in service and install the 1100 in its place. The hardware in place at existing belt heads is completely compatible with the Belt Boss 1100. Add additional hardware for the expanded monitoring and the belt conveyor control system has been updated at minimal cost to the operator.
- LCD 160 X 128 multi-line back lit display measuring 5 inches diagonally for setup and operating status information.
- Touch keypad permits personnel to enter necessary setup and configuration data.
- LED indicators provide quick visual aids at a glance as to run or fault conditions.
- 4” speaker mounted in the cover warns personnel in the immediate vicinity of impending belt starts.
- A fire push button with indicator lamp to activate the fire suppression system.
- Green start switch and a red stop switch control the belt operation locally.
- The most powerful processor to date in a Belt Boss utilizing an Intel 386 chipset which opens the units capability for programming and expansion far beyond the capability of past products.
- Aux I & II digital inputs and an additional seven dry contact digital inputs.
- Eight 4-20 mA analog inputs.
- Communication comports will include modbus in addition to the standard 320 and 4800 PBE baud rates.
- Interconnection for belt start up warning is simplified, as are the initial calibration procedures.
Click to download